The goals of Tennessee’s Coordinated School Health initiative include:
- Improve the health and academic status of all Tennessee Children.
- Build and Maintain state and local partnerships to address school health priorities.
- Create an understanding about the relationship between health and academics.
- Maximize resources and avoid duplication of services through effective coordination and communication.
- Utilize data to develop and maintain school health priorities.
Our mission is to ensure that the actions and activities oftheeightcomponents of Coordinated School Health are planned to provide optimal opportunities for physical and mental healthwhile increasing the capacity to work and learn for high performance and academic achievement.
CURRENT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS