2601 Ketchum Road
Memphis, TN 38114
Main Office: (901) 416-5006
Fax: (901) 416- 5009
Serving Grades 6th, 7th and 8th
7:15am - 2:15pm
Mrs. Toya Monix, Assistant Principal
Fall Break 5K Walk Fundraiser was a HUGE Success!!
Sponsored by AMS PTO
Special thanks to our Sponsors!!!
Viper One Motorcycle Club
Dr. Rhonda Sullivan-Ford – East Lakeland OB/GYN Associates
Dr. Ulrich Duncan - Delta Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine
Calvirge Watkins - Watkins’ Lawn Service
Dr. Allan Arstikaitis - Chiropractic Memphis
Congratulations to all Airways faculty & staff who actively participated in the fundraiser! You made this fundraiser successful! A special thanks goes to the winners of the following categories. Remember, only participating individuals qualify for the prizes.
- 6th Grade Team – raised over $2K for the 5K!!!
- Mr. Moore and Ms. Echols – 1st place homeroom – a Friday off
- Mrs. Watkins – 2nd place homeroom – a ½ day off (Mon-Thurs)
- Mrs. Baker – 3rd place homeroom – an hour off (Mon – Thurs)
- 7th grade students who participated – most students with $25 or more 3 out of uniform days
- Echols and Watkins homeroom students who participated – Top homeroom – Pizza and Wings Party on Friday after Fall Break
AT AIRWAYS MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!
Special thanks to Mr. J. Smith for the idea.
Parents and friends of Airways go and share your story of
Why Airways! We want others to experience the wonderful things happening at Airways!!
Shelby County Schools offers educational opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, or disability.
“Neither Airways Middle School nor Shelby County Schools is responsible for questionable or controversial content found through links external to this site.”
Content Manager: Barbara Asemota, PLC Coach
Last Updated:October 15, 2014